10. 19. 2020
Written by: Metro Air
With many people experiencing reduced work hours, layoffs, and tighter budgets this year, saving money is paramount. As a homeowner, you want to ensure that you don’t have to come up with an expensive, unexpected repair to your heating system this fall or winter. Here are some tips on avoid unexpected heating system repairs.
#1: Schedule preventative maintenance appointments.
This is a home maintenance task that many homeowners forget about or neglect. But it could have expensive consequences. Professional maintenance on your heating and cooling system means you reduce your chances of having an unexpected system breakdown. For your furnace this season, a preventative maintenance appointment will include:
- Flame sensor cleaning
- Condensate line and trap cleaning
- Checking and adjusting gas pressure as needed
- Checking blower motor current draw
- Checking inducer motor amp draw
- Measuring temperature rise across furnace
- Performing combustion analysis to verify Carbon Monoxide level
If we notice any issues with your machine, we will discuss what needs to be fixed and help get it repaired as quickly as possible.
#2: Sign up for our customer care club.
This no-contract membership at Metro Air Heating and Cooling means you can save money and have the peace of mind you need. Our customer care club is only $15 a month and offers these outstanding advantages:
- $58 discount on initial tune-ups ($90 initial tune-up is required to join the customer care club)
- 10% discount on upgrades
- 10% discount on repairs
- 2% discount on replacements
- Fall furnace tune-up ($119 value)
- Spring air conditioning tune-up ($119 value)
- Priority scheduling and accommodations
Staying on top of your heating system maintenance means you will help extend the life of the system and reduce utility costs too. It’s a win-win.
So contact us today to schedule your appointment for a tune-up. We are also glad to explain more about our customer care club and its outstanding benefits. We look forward to serving you!