The most effective indoor air quality improvement technology available to homeowners!
BreatheCLEAN goes above and beyond the abilities of standard furnace filters by killing molds and bacteria on furnace surfaces,
and by reducing the amount of airborne bacteria and viruses that even the best furnace filters miss.
No indoor air quality improvement plan is complete without this ultraviolet protection.
We at BreatheCLEAN believe that soon this technology will become standard equipment in all new furnace installations.
Central air conditioning systems breed molds that make people sick:
BreatheCLEAN's ultraviolet purification takes care of the problem at its source.
The left graph shows what a summer's worth of central air conditioner use does to the levels of airborne molds
in furnace outflow tracts. The right graph shows mold levels over the same time period after installation
of an ultraviolet air purification system.
The One-Two Punch of Ultraviolet Protection:
Ultraviolet light is nature's way of keeping the outdoors fresh and clean.
Light at BreatheCLEAN's ultraviolet C wavelength damages the DNA of micro-orgainisms, and:
- Disinfects moldy furnace surfaces
- Reduces airborne molds, bacteria, and viruses
A recent study at McGill University has proven that installation of UV purifiers in HVAC systems in office buildings can lead to:
- A 99% reduction in bacteria and fungi on ventilation system surfaces exposed to UV
- A 30% reduction in reports of eye, nose and throat irritation and nasal congestion
- A 40% reduction in reports of cough, chest tightness and difficulty breathing
- Installs into your furnace's existing ductwork for total home protection.
- When placed above the air conditioning coil, disinfects mold-colonized surfaces that are downstream from furnace air filters.
- Casing dimensions are 9.75" wide by 5.75" high by 2" deep. Bulbs protrude 16" into the ductwork.
- Uses two 36 watt bulbs to provide 24,000 total microwatts of disinfecting UVC energy (wavelength 254 nanometers).
- Plugs into a standard outlet, and uses less energy than a 75 watt light bulb.
- Draws 0.68 amps.
- Produces no toxic ozone, and is completely silent.
- Requires no maintenance.
- Recommended annual bulb replacement assures an on-going relationship with your customers.
- Comes with a 5-year warranty.
Installs in minutes for years of healthy living
Installation can be above the air conditioning coil,
or horizontally or vertically in the cold air return.
A 2¼" bimetal hole saw and
a 3/32" drill bit are required for installation.
(These items are available in an optional installation tool kit).
- Determine location and affix installation template.
- Drill holes and attach the mounting plate.
- Slide the BreatheCLEAN unit in and tighten thumbscrews.
Aprilaire Filters |
EZ Flex Filters |
Furnace Filters |
Humidifier Water Panels |
Perfect Air Purifier Filters
Air Conditioners |
Evolution™ Control |
Gas Furnaces |
Mr. Pex |
Mr. Slim |
Perfect Air Purifier |
Maintenance for AC, Furnace, Air to Air Exchanger |
Tune-ups for AC, Heat Pump, Furnace, Humidifier and Air Exchanger
Return Policy |
Shipping Policy |
Home Page |
Request Service |
Request An Estimate |
Contact Metro Air |